First I'll look at some information gathered by Blogger :
- The total number of page views was 305.
- Biggest source of traffic was CIT with 131 page views.
- Post with the most page views was 'Week 02' with 13 views.
- The majority of views came from Ireland with 201 views.
- The most popular browser was Firefox with 126 views.
- The most poplar Operating System was windows with 279 views.
- There was no information relating to search keywords.
The information is as I expected. I'm assuming there was no information realting to search terms because nobody found my blog through a search engine.
Now I will look at some information gathered by Google Analytics:
- The bounce rate on my blog was 77.33%
- New visitors was 73% .
- Returning visitors was 27%.
- The most popular ISP was local ethernet.
- The most popular language was en-us.
This information is pretty much as I expected as well.
This has been a pretty interesting module. I got to learn about things I had an interest in and learn a load of new things that I ended up finding interesting. Some of the extras we could do on the blog were pretty cool as well. Mainly when were recommended to write a movie review. I look forward to starting my new blog in the summer.